Comment on page
How to Trade for PWR on PWRSource Bridge
The following is a step by step guide for using the PWRSource Anonymous Cross-Chain Bridge by BlockBlend.
Transfer BNB on BSC to PWR on MaxxChain
BlockBlend is a revolutionary, one of a kind Anonymous Cross-Chain Bridge. The dApp can be used to anonymously move and/or convert crypto across 10 different blockchains, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binanace Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche, Cronos, Fantom, DogeChain, PulseChain, BASE Chain, and now, MaxxChain also.
$ETH, $BNB or several other top blockchain currencies can be deposited to exchange for $PWR. For true anonymity, the destination wallet could be a “fresh, clean, new” wallet and not necessary to contain any funds in it for receiving. You can also send from and receive in the same wallet address (if similar EVM based) rather than going to a centralized exchange CEX to convert to $PWR. Or, you could simply send $PWR from one wallet to another MaxxChain wallet to receive $PWR, that will have no wallet links to each other. Untraceable, privacy transactions with complete Anonymity is what we do.
BlockBlend Bridge Demo
There are two different methods to use the dApp depending on your preferences.
- Predefined Method - Connect your crypto wallet and use the predefined sending minimum and maximum amounts for the transaction. This method is only available for transferring funds INTO MaxxChain and purchasing PWR coin.
- Custom Method - No Connect wallet where there is no need to have your wallet connected to use the dApp, but, do take note that minimum and maximum sending amounts still do apply. This is the only method available to transferrings funds OUT of MaxxChain and trading PWR for other crypto coins.
- Relayer Fees are 2% inbound to MaxxChain and 5% outbound out of MaxxChain based on the total asset value (outbound fees will eventually be reduced to 2% to match inbound fees)
- 50% of the Relayer Fees are collected by BlockBlend, while 50% of the Relayer Fees are sent to the Maxx Team. All Relayer Fees received by the Maxx Team will be distributed to Profit Pass NFT holders upon purchase. More information can be found here.
- Flat platform fee of $6 per transaction regardless of the transaction amount
The above portrays the total fees that will be charged at the destination blockchain in the destination native coin.
The Delay Timer defaults to Private (15 minutes to 1 hour) for the dApp but can be changed to the maximum of Ultimate (24 hours to 48 hours). Please note that Delay Timer does not represent the time that you will receive funds but the selected wait time before the BlockBlend system starts to process the transaction. The longer the timer is set, the higher the level of anonymity you get.
The following is a Step by Step guide for using the bridge.
The Predefined Method is the simpler method however requires connecting your wallet to the dAPP. The Custom Method is a more advanced method however does NOT require connecting your wallet to the dAPP.
For this example we will be bridging $BNB to $PWR, using 2 Metamask wallets for the origin and destination wallets. The procedure is similar for other wallets. Again, for anonymity, use two wallets with the destination wallet being the one you want anonymous.
NOTE: This method is only available for transferring funds INTO MaxxChain and purchasing PWR coin.
- 2.Use the Connect Wallet feature in the upper right-hand corner to connect your sending wallet.
- 3.You will see the Cross-Chain Bridge.
- 4.Choose your sending network from the drop-down menu, in this case, BSC Binance Smart Chain.
- 5.Next, choose the recipient network, in this case, MaxxChain.
- 6.Paste the destination receiving wallet address in the Recipient (wallet address) space.
- 7.Choose the desired amount to be sent from the predefined values.
- 8.Next, choose the desired delay timer from the drop-down menu.
- 9.Check all inputs to ensure they are correct. Check again.
- 10.For exchange rate information and Fee information, click on the down arrow under Expected Delivery.
- 11.Recheck your inputs to ensure they are correct. Click on Confirm and Send Transaction.
- 13.Click confirm the transaction and the necessary approval after checking.
- 14.Do not immediately close the pop-up window. Wait for the funds to be received by our system. The magic begins!
For the Custom option, there is no need to connect your wallet to the app. The procedure is slightly different.
NOTE: This is the ONLY method available to transfer funds OUT of MaxxChain and trading PWR for other crypto coins.
- 2.You will see the Cross-Chain Bridge.
- 3.Choose your sending network from the drop-down menu, in this case, BSC Binance Smart Chain
- 4.Next, choose the recipient wallet network, in this case, MaxxChain
- 5.Now paste your receiving wallet address in the Recipient space (the anonymous destination wallet)
- 6.Next, choose the desired delay timer from the drop-down menu. The selected timer starts its countdown after you click NEXT. So your entire sending transaction needs to be completed within the timer delay you have chosen. This, however, does not include possible congestion for the selected networks, so it may take longer than the chosen time for funds to arrive. Do take note that, the longer the chosen delay, the more “anonymous” your transaction becomes
- 7.The User Secret option is an optional unique code for repeat users. Choose a secret phrase of your choice and use it every time you use the bridge again to ensure our system doesn’t send your previously mixed tokens back to you.
- 8.Check all inputs to ensure they are correct. Click send
- 9.A pop-up window will appear, with an address at the top that says “Send BNB to”. Please copy and save that wallet address.
- 10.Check the other details to make sure that it is correct. Do take note of the minimum and maximum amount permitted
- 12.Open your sending Metamask wallet and select send $BNB. Paste the “Send BNB to” address from Step 10 into the Send To address window in Metamask
- 13.Ensure that the correct asset is displayed (BNB in this case) and choose the amount you want to send, noting the minimum and maximum limits from Step 11
- 14.Then click Next and approve the transaction
- 15.The magic begins and you are bridging your $BNB to $PWR with total privacy and it is untraceable